Episode 53: Our Most Value-able Episode Yet

According to a recent Gallup poll, only 23% of U.S. employees strongly agree they can apply their organization’s values to their everyday work. How the heck do you reach the other 77%? Join us for our most Value-able episode yet as we discuss going beyond just creating Core Values to learn several easy ways to leverage them in your business.

In This Episode

3:15 How often should you change/update your core values

9:08 Living your values

13:25 The question you need to keep asking

18:37 The cost of not honoring your core values

24:30 Reward and recognition

Let’s Get Practical

Download this episode’s key take-aways and action items. Just click the button below.